The Thunderbolt is the new and improved descendent of the Twombolt. It is still one of the most technically advanced crank designs on the market. Due to continued advancements in our legendary 41-Thermal® processing and heat-treatment system, fatigue life has been increased by a massive margin.
Click HERE to learn more about the Stampy test.
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Updated open-ended spindle cap
- New wedge cluster band with greater flexibility
- Never-Wobble™ crank arm and spindle interface guarantee
- 41-Thermal® lifetime replacement warranty against bending, cracking and breaking
- Traditional sprocket interface
- 22mm spindle
- 170, 175 or 180mm
- RHD or LHD
- 1 lb. 11.8 oz. (788g)
- US Pat. Nos. 7,267,030, 7,523,684, 7,523,685, and/or 7,770,492