Broc Raiford, Justin Spriet, and Preston Okert flew to the other side of the world to meet up with Odyssey’s newest pro Boyd Hilder and session the finest parks, trails, and street Canberra and Sydney have to offer. These guys rip any terrain and came through with a diverse and mind-blowing edit, and Broc even blessed us with a fresh NBD on a classic Sydney spot. Massive thanks to BMX International for making the trip possible, Backbone BMX, ACT Jam, BMX Mafia, Russell Brindley, Rhys Williams, Tyson Jones Peni, and all the other rad locals who made our trip so sick.
Jun 17, 2019 • Team, Videos
Odyssey Tourism Bureau:
Jun 11, 2019 • News Woodward East!
We’ll be at Woodward East on July 18-24, will you?
May 31, 2019 • Product New Grandstand Limited Edition Colors
- Genuinely thin body:
17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave
- Foot-sized 105mm wide
- Full size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
May 29, 2019 • News, Team, Videos
Welcome to AM
Odyssey is stoked to welcome Preston Okert to the AM team!
Preston rides everything and is up for anything. He’s a rare breed of all-terrain shredder whose top-notch skills and consistently good attitude make him an easy choice for any trip. He even dropped everything to get on a plane to Australia last month with less than 24 hours notice despite a new job and being 100 miles from an airport without his car… He made it happen and of course killed it down under.
Here’s the master of all-terrain himself Gary Young’s take:
Preston has back-wheel boogied himself into the hearts of all those around him. His positivity, long smooth lines, and creativity have made him an absolute pleasure to share the deck with. I look forward to seeing where he continues to push his technical and often effortless-looking riding in the years to come.
Tom Dugan is a big Preston fan too:
I’m looking forward to the long and steezy road ahead of this soon-to-be cold-cut savage. We breaking him in don’t worry!
Couldn’t have said it better myself. – Walter Pieringer.
Video by Zach Krejmas.
May 24, 2019 • News, Product
- Limited Edition Colorway
- Conical or low-stack height options
- High-quality sealed bearings
- Color matched spacers included
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1-1/8 integrated headset
- 45º tapered bearings
- 41.8mm outer diameter
- Fits 42mm BMX head tubes
May 22, 2019 • News Wallpaper Wednesdays
Here’s a fresh batch of wallpapers inspired by our latest softgoods. Click the image and smash the download icon in the top right!
May 17, 2019 • News, Product
New RAFT, BOSS, DGN, and Summit stems
May 10, 2019 • Team, Videos
Welcome back to the 10 SPOT! Next up we have our newest pro, Australia’s Boyd Hilder. Joining us this time and asking the questions, is Broc Raiford, Preston Okert and Justin Spriet. Hit play to see if your question was chosen. Enjoy!
10 SPOT Q&A videos feature 10 questions for one of our team riders. Follow @odysseybmx on Instagram for the next episode and be sure to get your questions in. We chose the best ones. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest videos.
May 9, 2019 • Product, Team 24″ R32 Forks and Hazard Lite Rims
24″ R32 Forks
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
24″ Hazard Lite Rims
- Fully welded joint construction
- Directional spoke hole drilling
- Trademarked cross-section design