Pairs nicely with Gsport rims and wheels of the same color.
Aug 30, 2019 • News, Product
Limited Edition Cyan
Aug 26, 2019 • News, Product, Videos 2019 Stampy Fork Test
20 Years of 41-Thermal
As part of our mission to make the best BMX forks possible, we continue to refine the 41-Thermal® process at all stages of manufacturing. Each step in the process is held under strict scrutiny, and we continue to examine the strength and fatigue testing methods used to evaluate our designs.
Stampy Test Goes Above and Beyond the Industry Standard
- Much higher load than industry standard EN tests
- Load is applied in the correct direction
- Proper mounting rig to replicate real world use
- Test doesn’t stop until the fork fails
In the previous round of Stampy fork tests we blew the industry standard EN tests for bicycle forks out of the water, and yet we still couldn’t break our own fork. In fact, we had to give up after running the fork for 2,000,000 cycles and with the machine operating at its ultimate limit.
So, in order to push the tests and our forks even harder we created an updated rig design that would let us supply much more force than the last time around. With this test we doubled up the cylinders that are applying the load and ramped the force up by 25%, going from 4000 Newtons to 5000 Newtons. That’s just over half a ton! (1124 lbf per cycle). Even so, at half a million cycles we started to wonder how long our forks were going to last, and since our competitor’s forks had already been taken to failure, we decided to ramp up the load on our forks to 6000 Newtons (1349 lbf), 50% higher than the previous tests, and after over 650,000 cycles, we were finally able to break them.
It is important to note that the 41-Thermal forks not only outperformed every other model that we tested by a huge margin, but that they did so while being lighter than most of the other forks too. This is direct evidence that proper design, engineering and manufacturing are much more important factors than simply always making the part heavier in hopes of making it stronger.
Unmatched and Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Best in class replacement program
- Warranty against bending, cracking, and breaking
- No fine print to limit coverage to basic manufacturing defects
When you see how hard we push to make the best forks; to make them better and better every chance we get, it is easy to understand why our legendary lifetime warranty against bending and breaking is still around 20 years after we first introduced it. And when you see the contrast between our forks and our competitors you can also quickly see why most of their warranties have long since been quietly canceled or modified with complicated terms and conditions that usually limit the warranty to manufacturing defects alone.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Aug 12, 2019 • News, Product
Anodized Pale Pink Parts
Aug 1, 2019 • News, Product
Fluorescent Yellow Kit
Be seen out there. New Fluorescent Yellow parts available now. Hit up your local shop, favorite mailorder, or our catalog.
Fluorescent Yellow Kit
- Hazard Lite Complete Wheels laced to Clutch v2 Freecoaster, Antigram v2 Cassette, or Vandero Pro Front Hub
- Hazard Lite Rims
- PRO Headset and PRO Conical Headset
- Twisted Pro and Original Twisted Pedals
- Evo 2.5 Brake Kit
- Slugger Wax
- Keyboard v2 Grip
- Broc Raiford Grip (Black/Flo. Yellow Swirl)
Jul 30, 2019 • News, Product
Nickel Plated Travel Tool and Chain Breaker
Our Travel Tool and Chain Breaker now come with a sleek nickel plated finish. Upgrade your tool kit by pairing them with our Tool Wrap and Tire Levers. Available now through our catalog and your local dealer.
Travel Tool (7-in-1)
- 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches
- 17mm deep socket
- Integrated storage compartment
- Pedal Wrench (15mm and 17mm spanners included)
- Full length arm for proper leverage
- Most affordable compact BMX multi-tool
- Perfect for the Odyssey Travel Tool
- Velcro enclosed main compartment
- Two smaller pockets
- Strap and buckle
Futura Tire Levers
Three lightweight plastic tire levers to help you out when flats strike.
Jul 29, 2019 • Product, Team, Videos
Broc Raiford Signature
The Broc Raiford signature tire is finally here! We worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. The BROC Tire features Odyssey’s R-Grip rubber compound which ensures superior grip and wear resistance, and may or may not help you bunnyhop over anything you want.
- Broc Raiford signature
- Large Directional tread pattern
- Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound
- Superior grip & wear resistance
- Micro knurling throughout
- 2.40″ or 2.25″ sizes
NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
May 31, 2019 • Product New Grandstand Limited Edition Colors
- Genuinely thin body:
17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave
- Foot-sized 105mm wide
- Full size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
May 24, 2019 • News, Product
- Limited Edition Colorway
- Conical or low-stack height options
- High-quality sealed bearings
- Color matched spacers included
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1-1/8 integrated headset
- 45º tapered bearings
- 41.8mm outer diameter
- Fits 42mm BMX head tubes
May 17, 2019 • News, Product
New RAFT, BOSS, DGN, and Summit stems
May 9, 2019 • Product, Team 24″ R32 Forks and Hazard Lite Rims
24″ R32 Forks
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
24″ Hazard Lite Rims
- Fully welded joint construction
- Directional spoke hole drilling
- Trademarked cross-section design