In honor of our trusty Stampy testing rig, we’ve decided to put together a fresh new wallpaper for you guys to download.
Our R Series forks are available now:
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- R-32 offset (traditional) or R-25 offset (steep)
- Freestyle (F-25) version with R-25 offset and U-brake bosses
- 3/8” axle slots only
- Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Our new Thunderbolt cranks are shipping now. Some aesthetic updates to the previous Twombolt crank should be immediately clear, but the biggest improvements have been made in the manufacturing stages.
Unlike ordinary heat-treatments, which are often merely an after-thought, The 41-Thermal® process encompasses all stages of production, and includes our own joint preparation controls, refined welding techniques (now visible in the crank’s larger weld beads), and of course, in the post-weld heat-treatment system that we originally pioneered in 1999 and continue to refine and tweak to this day.
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Updated open-ended spindle cap
- New wedge cluster band with greater flexibility
- Never-Wobble crank arm and spindle interface guarantee
- 41-Thermal® lifetime replacement warranty against bending, cracking and breaking
- US Pat. Nos. 7,267,030, 7,523,684, 7,523,685, and/or 7,770,492
- 1 lb. 11.8 oz. (788g)
- 175 or 180mm
- RHD or LHD
- Available now in Black, White and Limited Edition Colors
For the first time, we have decided to share how we lab test our cranks…