Head over to The Merged for an interview with Chris Cotsonas (product design manager) regarding the origins of our 41 Thermal process.
Tom Perry just sent us a fresh batch of photos of his current bike. Click around the flipbook above to check it out!
Our R Series forks are available now:
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- R-32 offset (traditional) or R-25 offset (steep)
- Freestyle (F-25) version with R-25 offset and U-brake bosses
- 3/8” axle slots only
- Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Each time Eric builds a bike, it’s pretty much a guarantee that it’s going to look good.
ESPN has a spotlight on our new line of forks. Click HERE to view it.