- Top-load design
- Industrial chain link plates create a reinforced top cap hinge, eliminating the need for traditional bolt holes that can weaken the stem body in this area
- Angled top cap provides room for interior part configuration and simplifies assembly
- Internal clamping system, easily accessed via hole in stem body
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum maximizes strength and minimizes waste
- 53mm reach
- 25mm rise or 7mm when flipped
- 9.8 oz (278g)
This is pretty cool. Usually JC completely builds up a bike using aftermarket parts but this time around, he ended up just running a complete bike that’s already built up with nothing but aftermarket parts. As a bonus, there’s even some fresh JC footage in here!
Come click around to check out Dirt Ron’s current ride!
Tom Perry just sent us a fresh batch of photos of his current bike. Click around the flipbook above to check it out!