News of the Vandero 2 accidentally popped up on Bikeguide a few weeks ago.
The hub should be available in mid 2007.
The Vandero 2 is over three ounces lighter than the original Vandero, with only a minimal change in the suggested retail price. Employing G-Sport axle technology, this is essentially a mix of the Vandero and the Marmoset. What’s the difference? The Marmoset has a stronger axle, bigger bearings and uses the highest quality materials available. The Vandero 2 is a more affordable alternative that will also be incorporated into many of our factory built wheels.
– 17mm 7075-T6 helicoiled aluminum axle
– 3/8″ G-Sport axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats (sold separately)
– 2014-T6 forged Vandero hub shell (36-H only)
– 7075-T6 collars
– 8.5 ounces (weight includes all hardware)
– Black and Limited Editions