More from Interbike…The brakes should be available in late November if everything stays on schedule. My guess at a retail price is around 35-40 dollars. This is subject to change though.
The natural progression of the original Evolver brake. This revision still allows for a seemingly limitless amount of cable installation options, while remaining equally powerful as a front OR rear wheel brake. The Evo II is built from the original Evolver forging blanks, but it lowers the stack height, lightens the weight, and adds a few new valuable set-up options – like a machined aluminum straddle hanger and pre-cut straddle cable lengths to simplify installation.
You asked for it. We made it.
- Arms are forged prior to machining for strength and durability.
- Flush surfaces with the lowest possible stack height (just under 21 mm)
- Front or rear wheel use
- A-Brake Pads
- Two sets of springs (hard/soft)
- Spring tension indicators
- Modular cable hardware for multiple set-up options
- Pre-cut straddle cable length to simplify installation (regular Evolver knarps/cable lugs also included)
- New straddle hanger
- Black and Limited Editions
- 6.7 ounces (weight includes brake pads and hardware)