Read this information before using all Odyssey products.
Failing to comply with the following information can result in serious injury or death.
- Our product must be installed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- A qualified bicycle retailer should inspect your bicycle at regular intervals.
- Bicycle riding is a sport with a significant risk of personal injury. Children under the age of 18 should only ride a bicycle when supervised by a responsible adult. A qualified bicycle retailer should inspect your bicycle after an accident of any kind has occurred. Do not resume use of the bicycle until it has been checked thoroughly by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Always check your bicycle before and after you ride it for any signs of stress, cracking, bending or possible breakage. Discontinue your use of the bicycle immediately if any unusual signs of fatigue or wear are present. A professional bicycle mechanic should always repair or replace the damaged parts (as needed) before your use of the bicycle continues.
- Bicycle braking systems and cables require regular maintenance and should only be serviced and installed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Odyssey Gyro detanglers and Gyro cables require regular maintenance and should only be serviced and installed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Odyssey pedals and wheelsets are designed for use during visible daylight hours only. Avoid use of these products in low-light conditions. Do not use at night.
- Odyssey assumes no responsibility for any personal injury that may be caused by using our product, whether caused by accident, negligence, misuse or otherwise.
- Odyssey makes no claim that the use of our product will reduce the possible risk of personal injury to the user.
- Always ride your bicycle within your own limits and capabilities at all times.
- Never ride your bicycle without a helmet and the appropriate safety gear.
If you have something to warranty, please email email@example.com.
International Warranty Guidelines
Any Odyssey / G-Sport / Flatware product that’s been purchased outside of your market and is needing warranty assistance, should be returned to the retail outlet that it was originally purchased from. Our international distributors are not responsible for servicing products they did not sell. However, in certain instances, you may be able to work with the distributor in your country. The customer is responsible for any policies the distributor may have in place.