Alongside The Waltz frame, we present to you The Tango. It features slightly more street oriented geometry but still designed with flatland in mind. It’s suited for taller flatlanders or riders in general looking to blur the lines between street and flatland.
- Removable brake and Gyro® hardware
- 41-Thermal® processing throughout
- Post-weld machining on the head tube and bottom bracket for precision bearing fit
- 14mm axle slots
- Chain tensioner-ready dropout shape
- Rustproof coating prior to finishing
- Limited lifetime warranty against bending and breaking
- 75 degree head tube
- 71 degree seat tube
- 19.5” top tube
- 13.25” chainstay
- 11.85” bottom bracket
- Mid bottom bracket shell
- Integrated headset
- 3.875 lbs.